- This event has passed.
EHC Presentation and Workshops Invite
9th April 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11th April 2018 @ 12:30 pm
The EHC Implementation board would like to invite trades, public and industry to a series of Presentation Workshops on the 9th, 10th and 11th April 2018.
Over the past few months the EHC Implementation board have worked with the Quality Mark, Industry Scheme Providers, Trades, Trading Standards and other Government bodies to bring together the many different elements highlighted in the EHC review. This has resulted in the development of a new Quality Mark Framework – all focused on improving consumer protection, growing consumer confidence and raising industry standards through a recognised and trusted Quality Mark.
The draft Framework is now complete, and we would like to now share and discuss what the draft Framework will do to enhance consumer protection and raise industry standards.
The 3x Presentation Workshop Sessions will take place on 9th, 10th and 11th of April 2018.
Each day will carry the same format of:
a. EHC Implementation Board Introduction
b. Update presentations on the Quality Mark
c. Presenting the Draft Framework
d. Workshop discussion session
e. Question and Answer session
We request only 1 person per company attend and with 30 places available each day, seats are on a first come, first served basis. Registration closes on 29th March 2018. All those “registered and attending” will receive a copy of the Framework draft prior to the event date. This will enable all attending parties to have time to read, digest and pose any questions on the day.
- Please choose the desired date and complete the registration option
- A few days before your allocated date you will receive an editable version of the Draft Framework for your review prior to the Presentation Workshop sessions
- You will also receive instructions on how to provide feedback, to aid the collation of all amends
- If your registration is accepted – please ensure you attend as spaces are limited
- If you register and subsequently cannot attend the registered date, please notify us by emailing [email protected]
- Any further comments or questions can be sent to [email protected]