|‘Each Home Counts Review’ Newsletter
2 December 2016
The Review Team and Peter Bonfield have met with an array of various stakeholders to provide an update on the Review report’s proposed recommendations.
The Review Team closed the final draft of the report from any further comments and contributions. We plan to publish the Review report as soon as we can. We will keep you informed on timing.
|On Thursday 1 December 2016, the Review Team held its ninth Implementation Board meeting, chaired by Peter Bonfield. The Board held discussions around:
· Code of Conduct: Liz Male provided an update on the outcomes of the Code of Conduct stakeholder workshop held on Friday 25 November;
· The pre and post plans for the Review launch;
· Service Organisation: Claire Curtis-Thomas updated the Board on the functions of the proposed service organisation, and on how this may work in practice; and.
· The Review Report: Peter Bonfield shared the contents of the report with the Board.
The Board were pleased with the Report’s progress, and emphasised that they looked forward to implementation.
|This week…. Next week…..|
|· The EHC Implementation Board was held on Thursday 1 December to discuss the Reviews launch plans.
|The Bonfield Review Team|
|The team is:
Peter Bonfield, Kanta Nar, Ben Golding, Pam Wynne, Alison Oliver, Nadine Robinson and Diana Menville
· Advice & Guidance,
· Holistic Property Consideration
· Home Energy Technologies
· Smart Meters,
· Compliance & Enforcement
· Quality & Standards,
· Consumer Protection,
· Skills & Training
· Code of conduct
· Finance & Insurance
|If you wish to contact the Review team in relation to the above workstreams please email: BonfieldReview@beis.gov.uk.
We welcome your interest in the workstreams. Please continue to send in your contributions, thoughts and comments to the team’s joint email account: BonfieldReview@beis.gov.uk