Opt-in for Each Home Counts information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You are receiving this email because you have previously signed up to hear about the Each Home Counts programme, including via the newsletter, notifications and event information.
The Data Protection Laws are set to change on the 25th May 2018, and as a result we need to confirm that you are happy to continue to receive news about Each Home Counts.
To continue to receive Each Home Counts information from us it is necessary for you to opt in, click below to respond.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) currently holds your email address securely for the Each Home Counts newsletter, notifications and events.
The Each Home Counts team at TrustMark, who are delivering the Each Home Counts Framework will also be sharing information on the programme. Please also respond to confirm you are happy for us to share your email address with the team at Trustmark, which would be strictly used for the purposes of Each Home Counts.
To confirm you are happy for your email address to be shared with the Each home Counts team managed by TrustMark (2005) Ltd click below to respond.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you agree to one or both of the above statements. If emailing please use the below response:
Please review the below and send to us to agree. If you do not agree to both please delete which you do not consent to from the below as appropriate before sending:
“I want to continue to receive information on Each Home Counts from BEIS.
I am happy for BEIS to share my information with TrustMark solely for receiving information on Each Home Counts”.
The Each Home Counts Team
The BEIS team is: Richard Mellish, Pam Wynne, Kate Duffy, Rob Light & Diana Menville. THE EHC Board Chair is: Howard Porter.
The workstreams are:
- Code of Conduct/Consumer Protection (Liz Male, Liz Male Consulting / Peter Broad, Citizens Advice)
- Standards (Clare Price, BSI/ Peter Rickaby, Peter Rickaby Consulting)
- Compliance & Enforcement (Claire Curtis-Thomas, BBA)
- Information Hub & Data Warehouse (Philip Sellwood, Laura McGadie, EST)
- Skills & Training (Richard Bayliss, CITB)
- Data Ethics, Privacy & Protection (Rich Hampshire, CGI)
- Finance & Insurance (Stephen Huller, BNP Paribas Personal Finance)
- Building Fabric & Technology (Peter Caplehorn, CPA)
- Home Energy Technology & Renewables (Kelly Bulter, BEAMA)
- Design and Installation (Alan Cochrane, Retrofit Design Services)
- Measurement, Monitoring and Verification (Kerry Mashford, NEF)
- Smart Meters (Audrey Gallacher, Energy UK)
- Social Housing (tbc)
- Pilots (BEIS)
We welcome your interest in the workstreams, so please continue to send in your contributions, thoughts and comments to our website.