|‘Each Home Counts Review’ Newsletter
21st October 2016
The Review team are finalising the report with our workstream leads to ensure the content is up to date and relevant. Action plans are also being prepared by our workstream leads, ready for implementation once the report has been published.
We plan to publish the Review report as soon as we can and will keep you informed regarding when that will be. We appreciate your continued patience in the meantime.
Energy Services Technology Association Energy Summit
|Peter Bonfield was invited to speak at the Energy Services Technology Association (ESTA) Energy Summit on Wednesday 13th October.
ESTA is a unique trade association shaping the agenda for reduction in the demand –side energy sector. Topics discussed at the summit were divide into four sessions:
· Options for demand reduction, energy efficiency and energy policy to assist UK businesses.
· Riding the wave of uncertainty. (This session considers the strategic and political challenges, opportunities that face the UK’s Energy Industry) – Peter gave a high level overview of the Review report.
· Decisions for energy purchasing – Understanding infrastructure and supply.
· Round-Table Streams: The UK Energy Industry (Your views on current best practice and thoughts on the future)
|This week…. Next week…..|
|· The Review team met with Ofgem on Thursday 20th October to provide an update on the Review Report proposed recommendations.
|The Bonfield Review Team|
|The team is:
Peter Bonfield, Kanta Nar, Ben Golding, Pam Wynne, Alison Oliver, Nadine Robinson and Diana Menville
· Advice & Guidance,
· Holistic Property Consideration
· Home Energy Technologies
· Smart Meters,
· Compliance & Enforcement
· Quality & Standards,
· Consumer Protection,
· Skills & Training
|If you wish to speak to the Review team about any of the workstreams above then please contact Alison in the short term.
We welcome your interest in the work-streams, so please continue to send in your contributions, thoughts and comments to our joint email account, BonfieldReview@beis.gov.uk